Breaking Boy News on sale!
The complete set of Breaking Boy News is on sale until Sunday. It consists of:
- Book (72 pages, partly in color)
- Magazine (28 pages, full color)
- Newspaper (16 tabloid pages, black and red)
Breaking Boy News existed between 2011 and 2014 as a quirky art project that bridged Destroyer and The Lover.
Coupling sometimes abhorrent news stories and with unrelated images, Breaking Boy News was not for everyone. In fact, some of my readers expressed dislike at the magazine.
But the art world embraced the fierce mix of boy news and tabloid graphic design. Breaking Boy News was exhibited in Berlin in 2015-2016 in a show curated by a nominee for the Turner Prize.
The magazine and the book can be bought at higher prices at mainstream book retailers in Sweden. In addition, they are available at the Royal National Library in Stockholm.
You can buy the Breaking Boy News set to a discounted price until Sunday:
- The print set costs 25 euro instead of 35 euro (50 euro when bought separately).
- The download set costs 19.90 euro instead of 24.90 euro (38.70 euro when bought separately).
No coupon needed!