Dear everyone. This post first contained a longer background story (which explains the first comments), but I decided to cut the crap. 🙂 So here goes again:
Welcome to Der Kreis
Der Kreis (“the circle”) is the new membership club for my publishing. It’s like a fan club! And as a member you will get plenty of benefits:
- Half price on all new releases.
- Guaranteed availability of new releases. Members will be able to order new releases before everyone else. This may be important for publications printed in limited editions.
- 30 percent discount on all previous releases. You will receive a coupon code that gives you a flat 30 percent discount on everything in the shop.
- Christmas greeting. Yes, it’s true! For Christmas 2015, members will receive a quality gift in the mail!
- Giveaways and lotteries. May or may not happen, but if they happen, they are for members of Der Kreis.
- Private blog posts on Destroyerjournal.com. You will get a password to access protected posts.
- Private newsletter. You can choose to subscribe to a private newsletter with frequent updates about my work with the publishing.
- Invitations to real meetings. Such as seminars, art openings and other events. Take this last offer as an ambition rather than a promise. But there are plans underway.
At the same time, you support my publishing of smashing publications such as these:
What does it cost?
A membership costs 100 euro (~109 USD) and runs for a year. So far, it’s only possible to pay for a full year, but if there is demand, I might introduce other subcription models.
There are plenty of things in the pipeline, but the most advanced idea is a new journal of sexual politics. This is what I’m working on at the moment. It’s an important magazine, and I plan to launch it in early 2016 – ten years after the launch of Destroyer!
Except the new magazine, I am planning several photo books, which will also result in exhibitions. As a member of Der Kreis, you will be invited to the opening receptions!
And as usual with me, I might just improvise something on the way. Oh, and I just decided what the Christmas gift for 2015 will be – a real quality thing, can’t wait till December!
As always: Let the beat rock!